i meant to ask

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i meant to ask

what do you ll think about piers morgan's questioning and that o'donnell lady walking off his show? you know the former witch?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

That is one strange woman. She is another one that makes Palin look like a intellectual heavyweight.

Even stranger are the people who will pay to hear her speak and will buy her book! And is nuff a dem, she will probably make millions!
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

yuh nuh!! but then george bush was a 2 term president and then they elected a black man as president ... what a country, fi real!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

whats your point gamma...

lol... what are you saying...I hope you know that my president was the better choice when we voted for him....Can't say the same about Jamaica's choices...lol
        during the last race
        "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

And diehard repubs tend to discount the intellectual shortcomings of their candidates. Are we no different from them when the PNP delegates voted for Portia as leader of the PNP?
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

nope!

there should be a constitutional amendment which requires any candidate to get a majority of the votes in his constitutency as oposed to a majority of the votes cast, thereby allowing for a protest non-vote and thereby giving the candidate some accountability to the MAJORITY of the constituents.

Comment

remind me, who was your president again?

Comment

Could you please rephrase so I could understand exactly what you meant to say. Break it down for me nuh.

Comment

The presidency of the PNP was not related to an election for MP.
                  Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                    remind me, who was your president again?
                    D U D U S!
                    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                    - Langston Hughes

Comment

read it line by line ......

Comment

Interesting idea, but what do you do in the case where there is no absolute majority? Our voter turnout is so low these days I could see that happening quite often.
                        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

i would expect that, it would then motivate the candidates to go out and address the electorate, not from party platforms and it would remind the electorate that they do have the power.

there needs to be something in place for an interim gov't perhaps a coalition which excludes those seats not finalised? i agree this is a tricky point but we can come up with a resolution

Comment

That's d best a hedicated man like yu could do...yu reading too much a Muadib posts.

Comment

the absolute best. i bet you that you read more of his posts than me!

Comment

Working...
                              X