Debate and non debate....its Gay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Debate and non debate....its Gay

Seriously any debate around homosexuality sets off a terrible vibes around Jamaicans who I believe are too religious ( on this particular issue) but non religious on others like killing and cheating.
    Last Saturday I was in a barber shop getting my hair groomed. The barber next to my barber started talking about hating gay men and prefering shottas or killers over gay men......Hearing this vile and crazy argument I proceeded to inform him that..." listen you are running a business why should it matter about ones sexuality, as a matter of fact how do you discern who is gay or not...."What about the guy's hair you are cutting do you know if he is gay or not." Wow I had to choose a quick route out of the shop even the guy in the chair wanted to kick my ass...." P...sy nuh mix me up in a u conversation mi look gay to u" he turn towards me with a growl and scrofulous look....The whole barber shop became quiet expecting a rumble..all of a sudden I became a B...ttyman who love defend my lifestyle...
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

You are a b... man, brave that is
    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
      .."What about the guy's hair you are cutting do you know if he is gay or not." Wow I had to choose a quick route out of the shop even the guy in the chair wanted to kick my ass...." P...sy nuh mix me up in a u conversation mi look gay to u" he turn towards me with a growl and scrofulous look.......
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Heh heh. You must admit that was an ill-advised setting for that conversation.

Based on what I am seeing though, there are subtle changes taking place in Jamaica with regards to gay tolerance. For example 15 years ago you could not have a Shebada being as popular as he/she is. The fact the gay prostitutes are out in the open and not afraid for thier lives is another.

The aggressive reaction of Jamaicans to gays will eventually go the way of thier aggressive objection to oral sex and men wearing earrings and tight pants as recently as 20 years ago.

I give it another generation or so.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Hear Hear Islandman

they behave the same way regarding cunnilingus and fellatio....I too wish for each person to be tolerant and respectful of others...so long as it not directed to me or at me
          However i must say growing up in the hills of manchester I was scared of Homosexuals more than I was of rapist...sad sad...
          "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Ill-advised?
            ...I wonder if the barbar was working on your beard? ...dat wudda bring hout some ticks innah yuh neck... Talk bout joke wid yuh life???
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Discretion is the better part of valour.

Comment

den dem nuh seh dat nuh a di shotta dem a B-man?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                  den dem nuh seh dat nuh a di shotta dem a B-man?
                  Suh dats ah two-fer!!!

Bun out Quashie... ketch im shut tuh
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

thou dost protest too much...

summn in a summn.. mek mi look fi dat outburst from Siccko... yuh nuh si smoke widout fiyah...

Comment

Working...
                    X