X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman who stripped naked....Gamma???

Woman who stripped naked at an airport apologises

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

HAMILTON, Bermuda (CMC) — A 36-year-old woman was given a 12-month conditional discharge after she was found guilty of indecent exposure in a public place after stripping naked at the LF Wade International Airport last week.
    “The Bermuda Customs have got a job to do, and one of those is to search you in accordance with the law,” Senior Magistrate Archibald Warner told the woman yesterday, adding “if you don’t want to be searched, don’t come through Customs”.
    The court was told that Loukai Phillips, who was in a public area in the airport’s Customs hall at the time, was told by Customs officers that they wanted to search her.
    Her lawyer Charles Richardson told the court that his client “took her clothes off out of frustration” and described the move as “an impetuous decision”.
    He said that his client had been strip-searched every time she came through Customs.
    Crown Counsel Auralee Cassidy said Phillips had removed all her clothes at the secondary Customs checkpoint on August 19, after arriving from London.
    Phillips, a Bermudian, told airport police: “I would never do it again, I’m just tired of being searched.”
    The prosecution had asked that she be fined indicating that children had been present and Phillips had repeatedly used foul language while removing her clothes.
    The court heard that Phillips said to officers: “If you want to see me naked, you can do it right …here.”
    Phillips apologised to the court, and was given a 12-month conditional discharge.

That Bermudian woman is something else!

Originally posted by Exile View Post
    “The Bermuda Customs have got a job to do, and one of those is to search you in accordance with the law,” Senior Magistrate Archibald Warner told the woman yesterday, adding “if you don’t want to be searched, don’t come through Customs”.
    Boss, the senior magistrate is absolutely right.

I was a bit annoyed when I read this story earlier today in The Observer’s update and thought to myself, “Has this dumb woman been living in a cave? Doesn’t she know that our world has changed dramatically, thanks to terrorism?”

She’s lucky she got off so lightly.

Comment

'ow my name get call up?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

probably think seh a one of your crazy relatives...
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

So expect finger assualt when you visit certain countries? LoL

Comment

ok ... when yuh put it like dat ......

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Just was seeing if you were ok boss.

Comment

Working...
              X