Did you feel the aftershock of the 5.9 tremor in Virginia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you feel the aftershock of the 5.9 tremor in Virginia

I just walked down 32 floors (double stairs to each floor).

Understand it is felt on the east coast, even in Toronto.
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
    I just walked down 32 floors (double stairs to each floor).

Understand it is felt on the east coast, even in Toronto.
    Never felt it but ran out once I heard.

Comment

Every body get queasy over a little tremor.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
        Every body get queasy over a little tremor.

Yuh gwaan chat. We heard no news, we felt our building shaking.......... coward man keep sound bones
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

Is the first this mi see people a gwaan so over tremor. LOL

Can you imagine seh the people in Virginia in the heart of it and then you have man like Scaly a send panic message on RSBC bout him think is 9/11 because him hear seh earthquake deh 4 hours away...

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
            Is the first this mi see people a gwaan so over tremor. LOL

Can you imagine seh the people in Virginia in the heart of it and then you have man like Scaly a send panic message on RSBC bout him think is 9/11 because him hear seh earthquake deh 4 hours away...
            Boss having lived through 9/11, terror threats and alerts on a sometimes daily basis plus not knowing at the time what was really going on you tend to react that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Scaly Spurs View Post
              Boss having lived through 9/11, terror threats and alerts on a sometimes daily basis plus not knowing at the time what was really going on you tend to react that way.

Mek them gwan chat Scaly. We will act as cowards and live to tell the tale
              - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
              X