A me one feel dah earthquake deh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A me one feel dah earthquake deh?

Computers a shake, chair a tremble so me say me leff the building. Strange enuff mi see others inna the hallways a query ..... dem serious.
    Last edited by Lazie; August 23, 2011, 02:26 PM.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

We felt it all the way upstate NY. The wife just called me saying she felt it. I personally did not feel it, but then I have my own office and I may have mistook it for the bad gas that I have.....who knows. God a come fi him world. The signs are all there - civil unrests, volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, tsunamis....
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Yeah - the entire Madison Avenue folks were out of the office.
      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        Computers a shake, chair a tremble so me say me leff the building. Strange enuff mi see others inna the hallways a query ..... dem serious.
        Earthquake caused by MU new keeper dropping another easy catch!!

Comment

Originally posted by GazX View Post
          Earthquake caused by MU new keeper dropping another easy catch!!
          Yuh got jokes today .... good one.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

A tru unnuh legalise gay marriage. father god a rew.

Comment

Remember Haiti (Jan 2010)?

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              We felt it all the way upstate NY. The wife just called me saying she felt it. I personally did not feel it, but then I have my own office and I may have mistook it for the bad gas that I have.....who knows. God a come fi him world. The signs are all there - civil unrests, volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, tsunamis....
              I remember when that first earthquake of last year struck Haiti (January 2010). Some people I know immediately started talking emotional rubbish, such as Haitians are being punished and blah, blah, blah.

Civil unrest aside, have you seen all that has happened since that huge earthquake in Haiti over a year and a half ago? (And note that part of the reason for the particularly devastating effect on Haiti was because of its poor infrastructure, as well as where the earthquake struck in comparison to, say, the huge one that struck Chile not too long afterwards.)

If we list the disasters across the globe, we’d see that that Haitian earthquake was simply part of a whole series of complex disasters that are striking all over the world!

Comment

s. God a come fi him world. The signs are all there - civil unrests, volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, tsunamis....
                ...Jawge

TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Lionpaw View Post
                  A tru unnuh legalise gay marriage. father god a rew.
                  ... suh what would explain the many tremors felt in Jamaica?

Comment

You nuh see them a take over Jamaica. LOL

Comment

Mek dem stay deh Historian and nuh tek heed. I am starting a Dooms Day Fund. I am working on the Mother Ship to save only a chosen few. US$100 contribution from each person to start the paper works.
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                        ... suh what would explain the many tremors felt in Jamaica?
                        shebada play

Comment

LOL! Hurry and contribute while the deal lasts!
                          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Mek dem stay deh Historian and nuh tek heed. I am starting a Dooms Day Fund. I am working on the Mother Ship to save only a chosen few. US$100 contribution from each person to start the paper works.

Who is the Banker? Mind you get charged for Mail Order Fraud? or something of the sorts
                            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                            - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
                            X