RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just a snap-shot of my family history....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HL, don't worry, when me done dig inna fi yuh fambily tree, yuh will know all di name of yuh great, great great granddaddy slave master. Inspector Jangle pon di case. Nuh follow Siccko, him nuh know nobaddy. A because him see pitcha inna newspaper mek him a gwaan like seh him beknown.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Yuh sorta luk lacka im!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

LOL! You cant read a rock stone, me tell you seh no baddy know me? Me tell you seh me know dem!
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

...and I always thought HL stood for Head Lost... Mr H-L senior looks hale and hearty, good genes and good food...
          Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
            do you remember when you asked me about a dread you saw running...that was Lister Hewan Lowe. he is a very good marathoner!!

Oh that's the dread that runs backwards See I remember the conversation.
            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

...wow very good memory MdmeX..!!!
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

illustrious fi true ... every black family have dem white sheep!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                X