Joel Chin Shot Dead In Jamaica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joel Chin Shot Dead In Jamaica

yuh cyaan kill chiney man and get weh wid it...

who is Joel Chin?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

http://www.vprecords.com/

Comment

what dat suppose fi tell mi? mi see gregory cd

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yow brownman stop ramp wit mi inna di mawnin...Vincent Chin who founded VP records grandson...he was big in VP...

Comment

so why dem kill him? mi know yuh know!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Aka Randys records.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Don't know...but one has to wonder...VP and the streets are not the best of friends these days...

Comment

i can imagine. but once again, i am sure it never have to come to dis. people love fi kill fi any and everyting! but mi hear say Jamaicans feel safe dese days!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Thats an understatement.
                    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

is what dem do suh?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mi nuh waan speculate until the facts come out. There is significant tension between persons in the music industry & VP.
                        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Sad news. I use to see him all the time as they were close to Phillip Smart and we use to mingle inna the studio.

Sad for Chris Chin and family. Joel was assigned to work with the young dancehall artists for VP records. This maybe a big loss for dancehall music as we know VP is the only major distributer out there.
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Anytime you are number one watch it. Right now VP have close to Monopoly on certain things.
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Is Phillip Smart Still in Freeport L.I ?
                              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                              X