Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eugenics

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0...?ncid=webmail1

istarted to read it and stopped. i need to be in another place in my head to read this ....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

There is a similar case before the London courts, where the British castrated African men.
      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

Ah suh dem stay, dem oppress and destroy ebry facet of wi social, economic an reproductive fabric. An dem poise up like seh dem ah angel, in commentary, dem sheep inna wolf clothing, Muhammad Ali did tell wi ah who dem is from long time and seeit deh, dem silence him. What a day when di table turn.

Comment

Its instiutionalised when Starkley made his straight talk he had grounds to stand on based on Thatcher conservative policy in the 80s which became law, which took away British Status from 2, 3 generation africans born in the U.K.

Of note its similar to the Israeli policy of being a citizen.Anytime the British choses to enforce a 2nd Holocast of expulsion of africans they can legally do it.

Its basically impossible to do it in America, Lord knows they would if they could but at the moment the % dont favour them.

Eugenics by political vote is practicised in the 1st world to this day.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

when starkey was talkin if i closed my eyes i could hear that self hating fellow but for the lack aspiration and a twang!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Alot of questions were asked by starkley , not to excuse his racist venom but the M.P from the district asked some also in parliament.

On the 11th of August 2011, in an address to Parliament, Lammy attributed part of the cause for the riots to, not government cuts, but "A Grand Theft Auto culture that glamorises violence. A consumer culture fixated on the brands we wear, not who we are and what we achieve. A gang culture with warped notions of loyalty, respect and honour." [10]

It goes back to what Sass and I were debating about ,how much of those rioting was due to promoting an uneducated culture through music ?
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
              X