Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'I was stupid, but I didn't want him to go to jail'

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/magaz...-jail-_9426718
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

No, you were not stupid, you are an EVIL SCUMBAG, and both you and your pedophile husband should go to Jail and stay in the same cell, until you both kill each other.

WUTLISS, WIKKID WOMAN, just because it wasn't her child.
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

she LIE like a rug!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Abuse is rampant in Jamaica and in communities in the diaspora.
        Until the abuse of school girls by grown men is frowned upon, nuttin naw change.
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

We spend so much energy trying to find out who is or isn't a b**yman, eloquently quoting Bible verses and all, while these child molestors do thier crimes right in front of our faces and in our homes and we do....NOTHING!
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Of course she did nothing because it was her step daughther. If she did not want him to go to jail then at the very least she could have arrange for the male members of her family to give him a flogging. Jungle justice ie better than no justice. That is why there was no rape in Tivoli under Dudus.
            The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

and many of these abused kids have young children and is destined for poverty while these grown men go and do it again and again.

These men see themselves as conquorers and galis.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Time View Post
                Of course she did nothing because it was her step daughther. If she did not want him to go to jail then at the very least she could have arrange for the male members of her family to give him a flogging. Jungle justice ie better than no justice. That is why there was no rape in Tivoli under Dudus.

All of that too. But instead the wikkid stepmom, packed up the child and send her away beauz "she didn't want a disruption in her family".

It is time we start protecting OUR children, every pickney, irrespective of whom conveived them.
                - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
                X