I-man as we stated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-man as we stated

Rick Perry acting as centrist seems to be getting some traction in the republican race. Nuff Repub a look somewhere central to go.

Man Perry sound and look like Bush close up.

Buffet came out swinging. Obama need to get more billionaire and millionaire to come out and make a statement. I hear the President today and his message has sharpened somewhat. The big question of the day from a democrat was "Bush tax cut".
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Rick Perry centrist???? Oxymoron.

Comment

Perry is a serious contender but we do not know that much about him yet so who knows what is in his closet. One time him was talking bout Texas seceding from the US so me nuh know how that a go play out.

Both him and Romney would have a good shot at beating Obama if the economy stays bad, as it looks like it will for a while. I don't think any of the others can beat Obama.

Yes Buffet will need some more company to get that message across.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
      X