Go’v’t off-loads control of three sugar factories to Chinese

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will they pay pension now?

My sugar boiling cousin is without a pension, with stins im Greys Inn, Serge Island, Frome.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      i know and i have. in fact my father was at monymusk for many many years from when tate & lyle were running it ...

I know people who used to work at Monymusk too :-)
      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        it is not even the hard labour because we have some of the best cane cutters. The things that affect is are they strike every week, burn down the cane, the old machine and process that they are using to reap the cane is still 1900 and we need to sell ethonal, Rum and process sugar to make the money. Selling wet sugar is giving it away.

Sass, for all I know, those machine are probably pre- 1900.
        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

yuh muss' a did know mi old man den ....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Massive who a complain about the Gov't selling the sugar factories can not be serious! As far back as I can remember, sugar industries has been a drain on the economy!
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

It is a matter of intelligence...

Comment

how about providing some cheap housing?
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                X