Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mosiah and Bruce story. LOL

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...amante_9436573
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

yuh know..mi feel seh ef it nuh guh suh..it nearly guh suh!?!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Earliest case of road rage,it has been making the news in recent times;X6 shooter and Movado.
      Also it shows the ill-advised combative approach...existed from the get go.
      Without even determining the facts of despute,the public servant threatens one party because the other party is also a public servant.All we need now is for the then PSOJ to agree with Busta as they routinely have with all ruling parties to take solace in knowing nothing has changed.

Comment

ah bwoy.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Imagine a man boxing Bruce or another Member of Parliament today? Then the Chief Minister did not even need bodyguards and might have been driving his own car to get to the meeting
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Labourite behaviour...Busta was a well-known lout...(in his early years).

Comment

Mosiah....well...the jury is still out...Bruce....ask Mosiah...

Comment

kd knight used to be a labourite?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

KD? A gentleman to dem odders....

Comment

now THAT is scary!!!!

Comment

lord, how I wish I had floored that fool!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

then you would have been best of friends!

Comment

oops!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                          X