xile tdowl,rockman or don1....the whites have become blacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xile tdowl,rockman or don1....the whites have become blacks

Check bbc copy and paste it for the site or youtube an historian said the white youths have adopted the jamaican gangsterism patwa etc etc violent culture...he said the whites have become black

I am on my droid dont know yet how to copy and paste.please do the honors.

This is in reference to the riots they ignore the social conditions that ignited these riots btw martin luthar king did warn them civil rights will be a social rights issue fought under the banner of poverty encompassing all races.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Yeah man, that prediction also went as far back as the Karl Marx "Communist Manifesto." Marx warned that the poor will one day rise violently against the rich after the disparity becomes unbearable.

"What the bourgeoisie therefore produces, above all, are its own grave-diggers," Marx concluded.
    "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

X, becareful. Believe it or not but nuff a them white youth nuh have nothing much to learn from our gangsterism, we are learning from them. Trust me you have some ruff white youth a places like England and Ireland and places that no Jamaican influence etc. Eastern Europe.

What are the main cause of the riot?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Boss yuh fly off pan a next tangent.....jamaican fi learn bout gangsters from white man?

Can you stick to the english historian equating our culture to violence, influencing white youths to be gangsters and the cause of the riots.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You better believe that nuff a them place have them ruff gangsters long time. Don't blame it on yardie.

Again what is the cause of the riots?
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14513517

Comment

Glad we are on the same page and i dont believe it has anything to do with jamaican gangsterism?

The cause of the riots i have posted various youtube clips as per why the residents in england voiced their reasons, i tend to agee with the ole westindian negro and the community leaders in tottenham.....i dont think they would make up grouses like that

Comment

Thanks for posting

Comment

X, As I said I think the police them ruff on young black men. Them come like Yard police. In England you are guilty until proven innocent. I know it is currently ruff in England as it is in many countries right now and some educated youth have to be holding down part time and no employment but in comparison to America the government will support trade schools and college up to a certain age. Nuff a the rioters live inna free government house and getting state support so our community have to step up to the plate and encourage the youngsters to take some of the advantage.

Nuff of these kid graduate at 16 and parents make they maker their own decisions and back that up with a drinking culture. The government have more to do and also the communities.

Comment

Wi ah everybady Tum Tum, next ting dem ah guh deport the New Jamaicans(whites who gangsters), what a sinting. Big recruiting for the two gangster parties, yuh here mi Big Ben...

Comment

The good thing is 30years ago this idiot so called historian would actually be taken seriously,glad a young white youth rebuffed him,you know coming from an african its disregarded as violent rhetoric or liberal sympathy.

Comment

Working...
                      X