Republicans Suck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Republicans Suck!

So this morning I was at the gym. A white gentleman--(I assume he's retired and in his late 60's) ...was wearing the T-shirt that said the above....Republicans Suck!

The funny thing is that I have seen this man at the gym-- for well over 3 years, and have never spoken to him.

I was on the stationary bike when he passed me...so I said to him " now that's a bold statement......................"

He stopped, smiled and sounded quite professorial in his liberal response.

I don't think i would be ballsy enough to wear such a shirt. There are some Republican views that I agree with.
    Last edited by HL; August 12, 2011, 02:42 PM.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

yeah man tell the man fi wear him shirt. 120,000 post office workers out fi lose their jobs. You want tell me it nuh better fi lay off 20,000 and raise stamp by 10 or 15 cents, and cut back on saturday mail?

Them nuh care about middle class and man a talk like a pure welfare benefit goverment support goverment.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
    X