Men, please note ... if yuh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men, please note ... if yuh

girl run off to Aruba with a dude she met on match.com, you're no longer her boyfriend, you've been voted off the island. If unuh still live together she sees you as a room mate. So PLEASE don't go on national TV claiming to be her boyfriend. Secondly, don't say you feel she called your name as something was happening to her.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Is wha yuh a talk bout, some women have more than one boyfriend.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Anyway... it's this Aruba thing that made me 'not-too-like the "liad-wyer" Nancy Grace. Recall the first case?

This is where Grace judged and convicted some poor local black men for the disappearance of the first lost girl.

Sorry to hijack your post Lazie...just had to get this aspect off my chesss.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        Anyway... it's this Aruba thing that made me 'not-too-like the "liad-wyer" Nancy Grace. Recall the first case?

This is where Grace judged and convicted some poor local black men for the disappearance of the first lost girl.

Sorry to hijack your post Lazie...just had to get this aspect off my chesss.
        ... but I heard her saying the Aruba police cannot be trusted because their first instinct was to arrest the 'poor black guy'. So apparently she figure they were guilty but seeing that they had nothing to do with it, she had to save face.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

unnu still watch Nancy Grace???? shhhhhh
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
          X