RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comming in late on the Cliff Twang thing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comming in late on the Cliff Twang thing.

I hate to be the nay sayer but the latest phenom Clff Twang (di bus can swim) says a few things about our culture:

1. Some primary school teacher is rolling in their graves after listening to such double negatives.. nobody cant cross it except if you are a fisherman or fisherwomen??? Imagine kids going back to school...

Class and double standards
    Saw the interview with Muta and Cliff twang and with him and croskill and bell. Its funy how for the most part muta had a good laugh similarly to bell and Croskill yet no one told Muta to apologize.. it seems if you black and dark skin you can have a laugh of the bredin twang. if you light skin like bell and croskill it comes across as you are making fun of him.. not saying right or wrong just fund it very interesting.

Music and Quality:

our music is in such a disarray right now that a man can sample a tune off key and poor production and we think it sound good.... We have been accepting mediocre music for so long that we don't even have the ear to say this is terrible....

just my thoughts not raining on a parade.. hope the youth eat some food but dont quit his day job.

lawd man.. Nobody CANNA.. CANNA cross it.. get it right nuh.. cho...

Yuh right bout di double standard doh.. but one muss recognize dat from lang time.. mi tink Bell did know bettah..

Comment

yes but Muta did the same thing to him and nobody said anything..

Comment

looks like Bell nevah unnastan di watahs.. or him did figghet..

black man can call a next black man ni@@ah all day.. mek yuh nuh black and si what happen..

Comment

Bertis is BLACK. Juicy Bell is his full brother and is much darker.

Unno figget seh we black people come in all shades even in the same faumbilly. We overdo the skin tone thing fi real.

Comment

um.. I was using an anology.. is not a color ting wid Cliffy...class struggle amongst di 'natives'..

Comment

I was wondering if Ben was talking about the same Bertis Bell who was in Toronto back in the day before he returned to Toronto. Black man Dat. Ben why are you so fixated on complexion? LOL.

Comment

Foot in yuh mouth now.

Comment

I am actually 'fixated' on the complexion dysfunction you natives have.. I believe that is the engine that drives the PNP.. populists that they are..

Where did 'Black Man Time' come from.. ah nuh me seh suh..

Comment

um.. no.. but look like yuh trying..

Comment

When yu in Jamaica people refer to Bertis as brown man and nuff people was complaining and cussing seh the two uptown brown (well dem did call one red although Simon a struggle with the pigment fi couple years now) a diss a poor black man.

Comment

certain people in di dark.. dem probably nevah watch di interview proparly and analyze di ting..

Muta nevah get wheh because him black.. mek him did name Ian Bowen.. lol

Comment

Muta dont give a crap so dem cant ask him fi apologise. muta woulda run dem whey so dem jus low him. chip n dale did haffi apologise cause we all know dem soft.

Comment

One more version for y'll - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7mriTibDTc

Comment

yuh so cheeky....

Comment

Working...
                              X