Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whe mi brethren Gamma deh?

It look like HL and Jawge make him take a break
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

No,do not even joke like that,I do not trust HL and Jawge to see it as it is,just a joke.
    No hard feelings gents!
    There was a thread on teaching patois in schools which started an intense debate between gamma and Jawge.At some point Jawge apologised for something in one of the posts he made.That would have been very noble but then he asked what happens when the children start failing patois.gamna did not answer because even at rock bottom Jawge kept digging.Then came the instigator HL alluding to gamma ducking even though it was a matter of principle.

Comment

Yup it's very hard to shake that uptown/downtown, Jlp/pnp, east/west back/front ..... yoke laid upon ye people. Fret not the times are changing

Quote: "have no fear for the atomic energy , for none ah dem can stop the time"

Bless.

Comment

Ah tink not man a sowjah from nineteen how long

Comment

deh yah a jamaica since Saturday ... been busy on the road ever since denbigh sunday .... family get togethers ... likkle work....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

a right. mi know you nuh leff we out even when you deh cross di sea.

How was denbigh. Enjoy.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
            X