Don 1, and KC OBs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don 1, and KC OBs

Is it true Herbie Nelson is no longer Headmaster at KC?

or is that something i imagined hearing?
    Peter R

Heard the same from my nephew. In fact, they lost both the head master (Herbie) and the chairman of the board of Gov. (Crafton Miller).

Good news for them though, is that an outstanding OB will step in to take Miller's place. Stephen Vasciannie - principal of the Norman Manley Law School, Rhode scholar and former KC standout - has accepted the position as chairman of the board of governors at KC.

There is still no word of whom will take over as the headmaster though. Street talk is that Herbie got overwhelmed at the task of trying to manage a largely indisciplined bunch of students, and trying to get enough funds to fix a crumbling infrastructure at KC. However, that talk might be just rubbish because KC's students have continued to do brilliantly well in CXE etc.

Mi no kno', mi a no fortis but suh mi getti suh mi selli! Mi nah mek nutten pon it.
    "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

I heard he was no longer there but don''t know the circumstances.

That was never a good fit though... in fact it was puzzling
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

rhatid.. likkle more and wi sure seh yuh was di X6 shootah !

Comment

Farmah
          Street talk is that Herbie got overwhelmed at the task of trying to manage a largely indisciplined bunch of students, and trying to get enough funds to fix a crumbling infrastructure at KC.
          Indiscipline & crumbling infrastructure? Yuh know what dem bout people who nuh know what a gwaan. When was the last time yuh donated money to your past student's association & did some volunteer work?
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Horti......Im just saying what I heard bro...no disrespect intended. In fact, I followed up by saying that what they were saying was "rubbish." Excuse me boss!
            "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

lol
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
              X