I gats jokes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I gats jokes

A modern day cowboy has spent many days crossing the Wyoming prairies without
    water. His horse had already died of thirst. He's crawling along the dusty
    ground, certain that he has breathed his last breath, when all of a sudden he
    sees an object sticking out of the ground several yards ahead of him. He crawls
    to the object, pulls it out of the ground and discovers what looks to be an old
    briefcase. He opens it and out pops a genie. But this is no ordinary genie. She
    is wearing an IRS ID badge and a dull grey dress. There's a calculator in her
    pocketbook. She has a pencil tucked behind one ear. 'Well, cowboy,' says the
    genie..You know how I work....You have three wishes.''I'm not falling for this.'

said the cowboy... 'I'm not going to trust an IRS genie.''What do you have to
    lose? You've got no transportation and it looks like you're a goner anyway!
    'The cowboy thinks about this for a minute and decides that the genie is right.
    'OK!, I wish I were along-side a lush spring with plenty of food and drink.'
    ***POOF***The cowboy finds himself beside the most beautiful spring he has ever
    seen and he is surrounded with jugs of wine and platters of delicacies.
    'OK, cowpoke, what's your second wish.''My second wish is that I was rich beyond

my wildest dreams.

'** *POOF***The cowboy finds himself surrounded by treasure chests filled with
    rare gold coins and precious gems.
    'OK, cowpuncher, you have just one more wish. Better make it a good one!'
    After thinking for a few minutes, the cowboy says... 'I wish that no matter
    where I go, beautiful women will want and need me.
    '***POOF***He was turned into a tampon.

Moral of the story:If the U.S.government offers to help you, there's going to be

a string attached
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Children Are Quick

TEACHER: Maria, go to the map and find North America .
    MARIA: Here it is
    TEACHER: Correct. Now class, who discovered America ?
    CLASS: Maria.

]TEACHER: John, why are you doing your math multiplication on the floor?
    JOHN: You told me to do it without using tables.

TEACHER: Glenn, how do you spell 'crocodile?'
    GLENN: K-R-O-K-O-D-I-A-L'
    TEACHER: No, that's wrong[/font
    GLENN: Maybe it is wrong, but you asked me how I spell it.
    (I Love this child)

TEACHER: Donald, what is the chemical formula for water?
    DONALD: H I J K L M N O
    TEACHER: What are you talking about?[
    DONALD: Yesterday you said it's H to O.

TEACHER: Winnie, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten years ago
    WINNIE: Me!

TEACHER: Glen, why do you always get so dirty
    GLEN: Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are.

TEACHER: Millie, give me a sentence starting with ' I. '
    MILLIE: I is..
    TEACHER: No, Millie..... Always say, 'I am.'
    MILLIE: All right... 'I am the ninth letter of the alphabet.

TEACHER: George Washington not only chopped down his father's cherry tree, but also admitted it. Now, Louie, do you know why his father didn't punish him
    LOUIS: Because George still had the axe in his hand

TEACHER: Now, Simon , tell me frankly, do you say prayers before eating
    SIMON: No sir, I don't have to, my Mum is a good cook.

TEACHER: Clyde , your composition on 'My Dog' is exactly the same as your brother's.. Did you copy his
    CLYDE : No, sir.. It's the same dog.
    (I wan t to adopt this kid

TEACHER: Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?
    HAROLD: A teacher
    Last edited by Jangle; July 29, 2011, 12:15 AM.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      TEACHER: George Washington not only chopped down his father's cherry tree, but also admitted it. Now, Louie, do you know why his father didn't punish him
      LOUIS: Because George still had the axe in his hand
      LOL!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
      X