No announcement yet.

Tufton, a victim of Westminster?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good job.. but is 30 years later.. chuss mi when I say nuh Queen Elizabeth pictcha innah nuhbaddy house.. Dancehall Queen or Queen Latifah maybe..

Comment

Lol. Trus me dem still deh deh. Me even si crokery celebrating Queen Victoria's jubilee inna people cabinet in Jamaica. What makes it worse these are the educated elites who have shaped Ja for the last 49 years. No wonder we are out of shape. Dem no stop tell yu bout Princess Alice, the Countess of Athlone when she was Chancellor of UC, and how great UC was then. What they dont tell you is that Alice could probably not have found her way from Half Way Tree to Mona estates on her own, even if you had given her a detailed map of the Liguenea Plains of St. Andrew. I guess we just have to wait out these old anglophiles to disappear naturally. Man, its taking awfully long. What about their neoanglophile descendants. Are we supposed to wait them out too. Next year we will be how old, 50?. Wow. Hard to fathom. Hopeless, unless we throw out the baby, bath water, bath tub, and the mumma who birth the baby.

Comment

Well now we know the kinda people you hang out an drink you fine wine wid when you in JA. No wonder you so stress out!

Countess of Wha? These people are like what 95 years old?

Go ATI and drink a Red Bull or Heiniken wid the young people dem! The evils of British Empire will fade away from your thoughts! Truss me!
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

lol ! woiiee !

mind yuh sen doc guh a Negril pan !

Comment

What the hell yuh know about Canada?

I have lived there for 3 years. Canada is one of the most developed countries in the world, not perfect, but very attractive. People a beat down the door fi get in.

The only real negative is the COLD there.

Comment

What is a British accent?

London alone have more than 100!

Comment

What you know about Latin American?

People a run leff Argentina everyday and they have not had dictatorship for decades!

Man mi haffi dun the argument, cause is opure madness mi a hear.

Nuff ah unno only know America and it blind unno.

Comment

di one dem pon di BBC news..

Comment

Almost nobody on the street talk suh.

Unno more likely fi encounter cocky, ent it mate?

Comment

mi nuh meet gyal pon street...

Comment

Working...
                      X