Billy Preston on UNsung

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billy Preston on UNsung

Iman it is Billy Preston tonight. Very talent musician but very troubled. I remember when I saw him backing Glady's Night in NY.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

the 5th beatle

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

watch it last night. His was very good but he was pass been a druggie.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Watched it too, very enjoyable and interesting as most of the Unsung series is.

Bwoy drug addiction is something else. Some people like the Rolling Stones can do it for decades and still work and tour, others crash and burn in just a few years. It definitely affect different people differently.

Me was watching a Behind the Music on Lil Wayne last week. Him betta watch it too cause him have those tendencies to do a lot more than just weed.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I never know that Billy was a fish. Super talented though.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Watch Lil Wayne on apprentice and he is a very smart youth. I hope he take care of himself. I heard he has asked for his touring party not to smoke around him so that might be a good step.

Comment

I was extremely impressed with Lil Wayne!!

He is a smart savvy business man.

He and country singer John Ritch seems to have struck up a lasting friendship.

Very proud of Lil Wayne!!!
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

BTW:

Have they featured Sly and the Family Stone on unsung?

This group was just as "genius" like the Ohio Players.

Let me know if Sly is ever featured.

Thanks in advance.
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Apparently for a while he was drinking codeine cough syrup like water, always had a plastic cup with some cough syrup in it with him. He has messed around with hard drugs too, says he tried crack at 13 or something like that.

He is not a fool but he always looks high on something to me. I hope he does not self destruct, he is coming from so far. I am familiar with where he is from in New Orleans and trust me, Mathews Lane don't look much different from down there.
                  "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

No, not yet. Sly and the Family Stone would be good candidates for that show but i hear he rarely gives interviews.

Comment

yeah so i hear too. recently he did some work with prince and larry graham ... or was that bootsy collins ..... anyway, yeah ... sly is not a publicity hound.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                      X