No announcement yet.

Jamaica is a 'wutless' country........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaica is a 'wutless' country........

Scaly alluded to some extremely critical points in his recent submission to this forum.

Before I get to that...let me ask this question?

Is the Klansman and other gangs in Jamaica so pervasive and highly structured--that they cannot be infiltrated then dismantled from the root?

Are there any pictures of the leaders and henchmen for these gangs?

Is the level of sophistication of these gangs such that they are more highly structured that even the Mafia?

I clearly recall when the mob in New York City was systematically dismantled... and now pretty much non-existent.

The heinous acts I read about can be (and is) far reaching. Scaly spoke about the effects on tourism and other businesses. He is absolutely correct. The negative economic effects of these backward wutless acts is quite obvious.

The Jamaican leadership is so friggin' dumb that they cannot figure this out.

"That's all I have to say about that"
    --Forrest Gump
    Last edited by HL; July 22, 2011, 03:00 PM.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

how long di crips and the bloods deh bout? la cosa nostra? dem still around? how come whitey bulger could not be found for so long? inquiring minds want to know.

WHERE IS JIMMY HOFFA?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

It takes cash to care

Comment

...this is precisely the response i was expecting....~~~GROAN~~~

And i knew you would be among those who would use this to justify the wutlessness!!!!

HL

Comment

there you go ..... hoisted on your own petard! where did i justify anything? i merely asked questions, as did you i believe. wutlisness is wutlisness, whenever and wherever.

game set and match!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

apples and oranges...

yuh know di LAPD budget ?

Comment

King Maudib...there are some basic things that it should not require 'cash' to solve.

How did this rootlessness get into the jamaican society? Iz dat me want fe know? Wey it come fram!!!???

HL

Comment

America.. hello !

Poverty + Drug Corridor + Bling = ??

wheh duh yuh ?

Tell mi how yuh solve dat widout cash.. mi wouldah love know...

Comment

Well, I heard my parents use to say...Busta said that education can't nam.

Instead of pointing out and trying to justify this backwardness by referencing outher negative outcomes; I would love to ask--how did Singapore become successful.....

If I am not mistaken both Jamaica and Singapore started on this journey together. (In fact Jamaica has a head start of a year earlier!).

Or, even closer to home...Barbados, The BRITISH VIRGIN ISLAND...and others have a better record of civility than Jamaica

HL

Comment

Hindsight is better than foresight.We have to revisit the days when your cries of secession was frequent and we argued any parish that has similar experience to St
                    Andrew likely would end up the same.Spanish t,and true to form Montego Bay.
                    The seed of divide was planted even longer than you think,today Rasta has it better,in the so called gas riot of the 60's(one gas station was damaged by a group of Ratas)Busta declared war on all Rastas,this was one of the darkest period and the basis for continued distrust to this day.
                    What we have are people for whatever reasons feeling disenfranchised and a feeling they look out for themselves because Govt will not.

Philadephia is called Killadelphia,I know the infamous reputation Camden NJ has,and I have ties to Atlanta.This thing is far more common than you want us to think,or you would not have called Jamaica wutless.

Comment

Yes... gwane pint out the other places with this negative wutless mentality and trait.

There are some places that can least afford to harbor the wutless connotation and denotation.

Jamaica is one such place. No?

HL

Comment

oh sorry, I did not know you were talking hypothetically.. as if we had a Time Machine...

Lemme know when yuh reach 2011..

Comment

i know ignorance is bliss but lawd ..... how yuh suh blissful?

http://www.bviplatinum.com/news.php?...eID=1311178852

http://www.bviplatinum.com/news.php?...eID=1310985564

http://www.bviplatinum.com/news.php?...eID=1311364781

http://www.bviplatinum.com/news.php?...eID=1310777023

http://www.bviplatinum.com/news.php?...eID=1310757240

Comment

wi need the Diaspora to give a fvck..

how is that ?

Comment

Don't worry, Gamma. I hear they are going to send their top cops to Jamaica to study how we have been able to reduce violent crime by over 40%!

YAY!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X