X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pregnant woman stabbed, 13-year-old on the run

Pregnant woman stabbed, 13-year-old on the run

2011-07-22 10:18:12 | (0 Comments)

A thirteen-year-old girl is now on the run following allegations that she inflicted a stab wound which caused the death of a 21-year-old pregnant woman.

The stabbing reportedly took place during a dispute at Tower Street in Kingston last night.

Dead is Chrisann Wilson, otherwise called ‘Angel’, of a Tower Street address.

According to reports, at about 8:30 pm, both females had an argument that escalated into a fight, which resulted in Wilson being stabbed.

The injured woman was taken to the Kingston Public Hospital, where she died while being treated.

Detectives from the Elletson Road CIB, assigned to the case, have since launched a search for the teen.
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

I know that it is very HOT, but too many people seem to be drinking MAD p-u-s-s P-I-S-S to keep cool.

Why all this violence.

================================================== ==

The teen, Joeith Lynch, who was beheaded, had a bright future ahead of her. Was headed to UWI in the fall.

It is said that her father died last year under tragic circumstances; but she got loving support from her family, friends and teachers, and successfully overcame that hurdle. Only to have smaddy WUTLESS, CAWLESS PICKNEY SNUFF OUT HAR LIFE.
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

What violence?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        What violence?

I see you're highly intoxicated gwan guh sleep
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

a Friday! gwey!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

i'm jink tooo much white rum. Always junk!!
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
              i'm jink tooo much white rum. Always junk!!

a di Rum Bar white rum dweet yuh knuh! Di Wray & Nephew nuh junk mi suh quick!

(hic!)

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Miss Inez.....gi'em annada wan fi mi.

Mi wi pay fa-it.

Bud caa'h fly pan wan wing!
                Last edited by HL; July 22, 2011, 06:34 PM.
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

mounta wing mi have yah now! dem soon dip mi inna buffalo sauce!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                    mounta wing mi have yah now! dem soon dip mi inna buffalo sauce!

- Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
                    X