Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LaTouche bats for incentives to lure emigrants home

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...s-home_9255951
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

LaTouche gwan live in Hopeful Village. Because, if there is no dent in criminal activities, which pensioner will want to come with their money

Not me, I'd rather join my frens down @ Shady Pines
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

Dem clueless when it comes to incentives fi lure us to come home. Yuh haffi put up with the money hogs at customs & the excessive bureaucracy. Mi have first hand experience helping relatives return home.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Two returning residents in West Portland (Comfort Castle) and somewhere else, had their homes set on fire and them lose them life.
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

As we all know, crime is Jamaica's biggest problem. For decades politicians have not seriously addressed the crime situation, and have only given it lipservice.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
          X