Isn't the Spanish Town community of Lauriston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isn't the Spanish Town community of Lauriston

a One Order stronghold? Then how come Klansman gang members are allowed to just walk in and out as they please, beheading 3 persons in as many days?

Something does not add up!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

One Order ?

Dem still around ?

Comment

Heh heh! Good question! You would think they disappeared after the Tivoli Operation, nuh true?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        a One Order stronghold? Then how come Klansman gang members are allowed to just walk in and out as they please, beheading 3 persons in as many days?

Something does not add up!
        Mosiah, the police said the youth that was killed was linked to the Clansman Gang and it was the infighting that was the motive for his beheading. Its a pity the fridge block the rest of the name on the building.

"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

And I got my information from one of my labourite police friends stationed in Spanish Town.

Since when you tek tings as gospel so-suh-suh, esp when it nuh deh pon letterhead!?

That pic says nothing!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

And I got my information from one of my labourite police friends stationed in Spanish Town.

Since when you tek tings as gospel so-suh-suh, esp when it nuh deh pon letterhead!?

That pic says nothing!!!
            Official words from the CCN is letterhead enough for me. If they change their tune, then a suh.

"from one of my labourite police friends stationed in Spanish Town."

Baron ... are you creating a Phantom?
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Heh heh! Yuh good, Lazie!

Let me tell you my concern - I understand that the police have been given orders to cleanse Spanish Town of the Klansman gang in preparation of Bruce's move to that constituency, seeing that he is damaged goods in Tivoli. So, anything that happens in Spanish Town is being blamed on the Klansman gang.

Now, I don't care if the Klansman gang disappear off the face of the earth, but so should all other gangs in the area. They are all GANGS!!!

Phantom? Is not me a create dem. Mi look like mi walk wid cutliss?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

It rare that murderers make sense but they but they left unhurt a female witness in the first case to later go and kill two females whose ties to the gang is less obvious.
                Maybe it is a matter of reporting but I do not think the body of the first victim was described as having multiple chop wounds.
                Criminals that are being hunted are walking around with the tools of their crimes.
                The police presence(which likely increased due to the second incident)should have been a deterrent.

Comment

We don't have bloodhounds that can track a scent? These killers are from the area, most of the time, that's the truth. Unless they ran off for a couple months vacation in the then Tivoli garrison. Thank God Hero Phillips brought down that hotel!

We need to step up the fight against these criminals. House to house mi seh, with the best and most disciplined officers in the JCF. (Oxymoron?)

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Heh heh! Yuh good, Lazie!

Let me tell you my concern - I understand that the police have been given orders to cleanse Spanish Town of the Klansman gang in preparation of Bruce's move to that constituency, seeing that he is damaged goods in Tivoli. So, anything that happens in Spanish Town is being blamed on the Klansman gang.

Now, I don't care if the Klansman gang disappear off the face of the earth, but so should all other gangs in the area. They are all GANGS!!!

Phantom? Is not me a create dem. Mi look like mi walk wid cutliss?
                    Oh ... suh the Klansman is being framed then? There was an interview on NNN yesterday and no one disputed the Klansman angle.

Comment

We don't have bloodhounds that can track a scent? These killers are from the area, most of the time, that's the truth. Unless they ran off for a couple months vacation in the then Tivoli garrison. Thank God Hero Phillips brought down that hotel!

We need to step up the fight against these criminals. House to house mi seh, with the best and most disciplined officers in the JCF. (Oxymoron?)

By day they could be residing in million $ houses in the upper St. Andrew echelons.
                      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                      - Langston Hughes

Comment

Peter Phillips could not bring down a barrel... does not have the intestinal fortitude.. him haffi hide and lick...

Mi si where PNP want fi tek wi di likkle help di JCF have if hold di criminals.. Nightmare...

Comment

The Klansman gang is affiliated with the PNP & the One Order with the JLP -> just keeping it real!
                          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

One Order ?

Oh yuh must be talking past tense regarding them....

Comment

No Luariston is a sochie area, near tredegar park and across the river from Rivoli.

Comment

Working...
                              X