No announcement yet.

Businessman charged with Kahjeel Mais murder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$400 fine or up to 12 Months in prison for failure to produce firearm for inspection....I would take that vs. providing evidence for murder charge

Comment

AND his license is revoked.
      ] am alluding to their defence,surely Atkinson has a plausible one.
      Also,I am not sure how his refusal will help his cause.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
        I could have sworn I read, there were others,in the initial reports,heard nothing suggesting that since,Huntress.
        Thanks Rockman. I was actually in Jam. when it happened, and I can't recall hearing or reading about other passengers being in the vehicle.
        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

should not matter if other people is in the car. Try using that defense in California..

Comment

The MIT has to be interested in who took Powell to the airport.
            If someone did then they may be able to give info on the missing gun and Powell's accounts of of the incident.
            The one that will be given by Atkinson will likely be tailored.
            Would not presenting his firearm for inspection make him ineligible for bail for now?
            The DPP has to be prepared,she has to really know the facts in her case.

Comment

The question of other people in the car has everything to do with potential witnesses.

Comment

CALIFORNIA??!!! home of the "twinkie defence"? c'mon!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                X