X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it takes cash to care.

fighting crime hexpensive !

Comment

this is funny ... when they are "giving it to the jamaican people" is OK though..... i just wish the political rhetoric did not sound so obviously political .... ~sigh~

but i suppose as long as the "great unwashed" who constitute the the bulk of the voting power on each side, continue to buy it, it will continue to be sold!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

cho man, when people deh pon platform them say anything. One thing wid the repub them, you have fi pledge. You think we shoulda have some pledges too -
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

agenda? wha dat!? menu wi a deal wid! serve di curry goat deh!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

didn't have to be! not 11 billion wut!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

mi sorry mi deh a yard ya now fi join you. Nothing sweeter than a good non violent politcal rally.

Some a di best speaker them a the lickle locan man dem who take the stage early and give them lyrics .
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

oh.. who tell yuh suh ?

if suh why yuh comrades nevah tek care ah it ?

Comment

Working...
                X