Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Jamaicans can take no more'

Daraine Luton, Senior Staff Reporter

People's National Party (PNP) president Portia Simpson Miller this morning used the launch of the party's two-day island wide road tour to declare that Jamaicans can take no more from the Bruce Golding administration.

"Brother Bruce, enough is enough. Our cause is the cause for the people of Jamaica, our cause is right, our course is for the people of Jamaica and our course is right," Simpson Miller said.

She told approximately 1,000 orange clad supporters in the Naggo Head bus park in Portmore St Catherine the PNP cannot afford not to undertake the protest.

"We do it not for the People's National Party, we are doing it to save Jamaica from the wreckless, arrogant, rude and crude government," Simpson Miller said.

Earlier today, KD 'Star Boy' Knight arrived to warm and receptive party supporters in Portmore, St Catherine with Mavado's "We must overcome" blasting through the speakers of a mobile sound system.

Knight said: "For the first time in our history the Peoples National Party, the Jamaica Labour Party (JLP) and the people are all at one. We are all saying pack your bags and go," Knight told Comrades this morning.

He said the PNP will use the road tour to send a message to the prime minister.

Knight chided Golding for reversing the fortunes of the Jamaican people and charged that the Prime Minister had has betrayed the trust of the people.

daraine.luton@gleanerjm.com
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Last week Wrong Jungle was asked about their plans for the country ... what would they do differently. His response was lets wait for the Progressive Agenda. I been hearing about the Progressive Agenda since 07 ... this has to be the best kept secret.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

how come wikileaks do have it

Comment

Originally posted by 1of1 View Post
        how come wikileaks do have it
        Wikileaks buss the Progressive Agenda? IS that when Deep Throat spoke of the possible 'Haitianizing' of Jamaica?

Comment

lol !!

Comment

That bus tour $$ could help a number of children to get supplies for "back to school", even eena Sis P constituency, I'm sure many could use the moola.
            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
              That bus tour $$ could help a number of children to get supplies for "back to school", even eena Sis P constituency, I'm sure many could use the moola.
              Not fair .... Poorsha loves the poor. Mosiah cyaan gi we a update from the Termite Tour?

Comment

don't be stupid, yuh don't even know when somebody agree wid yuh di way how yuh blinded

Comment

talk about the money that was wasted last year due to Liad Bruce's actions! what was it again? 11 billion dollars? i don't think the PNP bus tour can rival that!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Update? It sweet a just dat mi a tell yuh. Star Boy deh yah!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

don't be stupid, yuh don't even know when somebody agree wid yuh di way how yuh blinded
                      But yuh contradict yuhself now ... if mi "blinded" how mi ago see say yuh gree wid me?

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                        Update? It sweet a just dat mi a tell yuh. Star Boy deh yah!
                        ... suh dem start talk bout dem plans when dem tek over? Or that not on the agenda?

Comment

But yuh contradict yuhself now ... if mi "blinded" how mi ago see say yuh gree wid me?

duh mi a beg yuh be sensible, an read whey yuh jus type, how contradiction drop een, doesn't blindness explain ones inability to see.

the subject of your second post is the progressive agenda, which I have never seen, hence waiting for the leak, but as usual yuh jus deh pon an agenda

Comment

duh mi a beg yuh be sensible, an read whey yuh jus type, how contradiction drop een, doesn't blindness explain ones inability to see.

the subject of your second post is the progressive agenda, which I have never seen, hence waiting for the leak, but as usual yuh jus deh pon an agenda
                            I took your post serious ... meaning that Wikileaks leaked it. Didn't realize you were into sarcasm tuh.

Comment

even if yuh tek it serious, it neither adds to, nor subtracts from your post

Comment

Working...
                              X