When did beheadings start in Jamaica?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When did beheadings start in Jamaica?

Please help a Jamerican who left a long time ago and doesn't always get a chance to keep up with the news.

Or is this just a one off incident ?

after 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by Scaly Spurs View Post
      Please help a Jamerican who left a long time ago and doesn't always get a chance to keep up with the news.

Or is this just a one off incident ?
      RJR reported there were 2 more in Spanish Town this morning. Yuh never hear bout the promised nightmares?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Very good question Scaly,it probably happened before the 911 era but is no longer rare since.
        It is abdolutely barbaric,an act of a depraved mind.This is where it geys confusing,those killers left a female witness unhurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          RJR reported there were 2 more in Spanish Town this morning. Yuh never hear bout the promised nightmares?
          That's why I asked, I saw that in the paper. I know we have been a violent society for a long time time but the tradition has always been that a bullet or two or three is good enough, when you get to the point where you chop up or or off a body part then the individual is taking it to a new level.

It may be to send a message but also your have to have a sick mind as well. And to do it to a woman and child makes it even more disturbing.

Comment

Originally posted by Scaly Spurs View Post
            That's why I asked, I saw that in the paper. I know we have been a violent society for a long time time but the tradition has always been that a bullet or two or three is good enough, when you get to the point where you chop up or or off a body part then the individual is taking it to a new level.

It may be to send a message but also your have to have a sick mind as well. And to do it to a woman and child makes it even more disturbing.

But Scaly, most of the folks who commit such barbaric crimes are SICK, SICK, SICK, and STONED on drugs!
            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

you would be surprised how much of them sober, when dem doing dese tings, some of dem have some closeted issues

Comment

Originally posted by 1of1 View Post
                you would be surprised how much of them sober, when dem doing dese tings, some of dem have some closeted issues
                Suh you don't see it as a prediction coming thru?
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                  This is where it geys confusing,those killers left a female witness unhurt.
                  hmmm...yuh think she'll point out anybody at an ID parade?

Joy ride sweet btw!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

what prediction?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                      Suh you don't see it as a prediction coming thru?
                      I hope you are 100% wrong on this prediction, do you realize how close we will be to to that well know terrorist group with the initials A Q?

Comment

juss mek sure jump off 2012.. dah crash not gwine pretty...

Comment

Nightmare!!!!!!

"According to police, Rochester and her daughter were sleeping when thugs reportedly kicked off their door and entered.

The police believe the woman and her daughter were killed by the same group of men who beheaded Shane Thomas yesterday."

Comment

Portia.. I mean Klansman Nightmare...

Comment

how do you put a political twist on this?!?

carry on!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X