Jamaican bride dumps new husband after arriving in UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaican bride dumps new husband after arriving in UK

A charity worker who spent £5,000 bringing his new Jamaican bride to the UK was left heartbroken after she abandoned him within 20 minutes of walking through his front door.

Johnny Gannon spent thousands arranging a visa for 24-year-old Patrice Chambers so they could live in marital bliss in his council flat in Perth, Scotland.

But as soon as Patrice arrived in Perth, she sent trusting Mr Gannon, 57, out to buy Pot Noodles. When he returned she grabbed her bags and told him she was going.

Within 20 minutes of arriving through his front door she had flagged down a car and caught a train. He found out she had also run up a £500 bill on his mobile phone.

Heartbroken Mr Gannon, who married Patrice in Jamaica early this year, believes his new wife fled to Bristol to meet a Jamaican boyfriend with whom she had organised the scheme.

He told the Daily Mirror: 'I was looking forward to spending the rest of my life with Patrice but I think she had planned all along to do this.

Jamaican Woman

"Fab5
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Da5Ri-P_GU

Comment

Lesson learned.....yuh should not pick up a girl who yuh meet in a foreign and tek dem home.

False pretences: Mr Gannon pictured with his new wife after their wedding in Jamaica

Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

I can see the mutual attraction !

Comment

All him haffi do is get Scotland Yard to deport her R-A-$-$.

Nuh care how me think me in love, me not spending my $$ to get any VISA fi any man.
          Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
          - Langston Hughes

Comment

What if he sounds contrite in his promise to stay with you til di end? And what if you can afford fi lose a few dollars?
            "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

As Jawge would say: A picture tells a thousand words! U nuh see how she a tek-whe herself in di picture!! Take a good look, di man a lean towards her but a lean whe from him. That said enough right there!
              "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

I can see it too Maudib. He even has a couple jail-house or sailor's tatoo on his arm.

Comment

Si boops deh.

Comment

whey?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                    X