Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A picture is worth a

thousand words.

Yes my sister weep, weep because the paradise in which you live; the rule of law is "foul is fair and fair is foul".
    Weep because deep down you know there is no democracy, weep because deep down you know there is no truth. Weep because you know there lies about are lies and deceit. Weep because no matter how you vote there will be no justice. Weep, sister weep because you know there is no freedom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAYITODNvlM

You know at one point in my life; I would hear the talk on TV in the states about freedom and brush it aside. Now I have come to grasp the true meaning of freedom (due to the above incident). I will never ever take it for granted. The fact that my kids can run around in the park without fear, the fact that I can put on any color clothes without fear of being shot, yes the fact that I can walk about freely and not worry is freedom.

Whenever I see someone in the military personnel (as of now), I will make it a point of my duty to say THANK YOU. Don't worry about it. Thanks (you don't even have to shake my hand).

Comment

Jawge can you recount for us the Janice Allen story ?

A summary will do.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Jawge you are being ad hominem,it is a false sense of security to think your children are safe, and people havr been killed because of the colours they wear here.
        Is justice compromised in Ja? ..and if so is that unique?

She would have cried either way.

Comment

I am very sad to see this...
          The situation you shared is very bad.. May God help you with blessing....

Comment

moderators.. tired of the homophobic attacks now.

Please address this !

Comment

Methinks thou doth protest too much Mr. 15 %.

Comment

that is the top percentile..

Comment

Of what?

Comment

heteros

Comment

I don't even know what that word mean. Too busy to look it up (and mi is aman whey nuh leff him dictionary)

Let me put it this way Rocky; I love this illusion and false sense of security. If the US can guarantee to keep me in this illusion and not the harsh reality I glimpse in paradise, I will take it.

Boss it look like mi ole yah now cause some tings whey mi see ah gwaan inna today society mi juss waan walk an live in peace (till mi numba call). Dis ah nuh my generation at all. That said give me the illusion and I will have no compalints about taxes ( mi fine ol werk fi do an pay it) if is dat fi keep mi kids safe, so be it.

Comment

God is Love. Bless.

Comment

is you used to talk about the matrix and a quote morpheus.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Mi talk bout di matrix but was di one that did the quoting

Comment

Working...
                            X