• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karl, how was Eddie Seaga able to predict

the demise of the Financial Sector ?

What was blinding Omar and PJ ?

Thanks in advance.

His own policies in the 80s had everything to do with the demise. He of all persons should know.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

His had everything, but the PJ transition didn't have anythng to do with it?

Comment

that was the 80s and if the PNP took over in 1989. Don't you think them coulda change course???

Now back to today and you still blame Shaw for what is happening today in the Jamaican economy? What about the people who came out 3 years ago???

A guess you had more money. LOL
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

What policies in the 80's led to the financial crisis in the 90's ?

Seaga seh DON'T duh dis and him tell dem why..and dem dweet...

Wheh yuh muss duh tuh dem man deh ?.. nuh beat dem wid a cat-o-nine ?

Look like yuh young to dis ting yute.. stick to Mannat..

Comment

Nonsense!

Comment

Yes, I had more money.

Shaw is to be blamed for some of what is happening in the Jamaican economy. Yuh nuh tink suh??

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

whachutalkingbout, willis?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What exactly you blame him for?

Comment

The crash happened nearly 10 years later. The seeds of it were planted in the early 1990s, from the premature liberalization to Omar mismanagement.

If unno cant see dat, unno fi lose unno vote as unno aggo imperil Jamaica!

People must learn to vote in their long term interest, not pon personality. But then again, is not like seh the choices are so compelling!

Comment

For being brown, ah mean Green, ah mean for being a bald head....

LoL

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                        His own policies in the 80s had everything to do with the demise. He of all persons should know.
                        Keep it up comrade ... yuh cre soon expire.
                        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

There are ongly a few reasons fi vote PNP.. and none of them are in the long, medium or short-term interests of Jamaica Land We Love...

Dem deh and dat party are a clear and present danger to the future of Jamaica..

Make no mistake..

Comment

what exactly? Wait till him fail the IMF test and miss targets. Actually so far he has manage to stabilize things. Waiting for the growth, let me see if he can do it.
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Post Eddie's prediction and the year he made that prediction?
                              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                              X