No announcement yet.

Sass, I need help, I can't locate Spa in St Ann

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a SPA in the Lime Hall area of St. Ann. Can't remember what it is called, but I think the building is an old great house.
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

Loved it..serious questions.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        di river bun it dung?!? figures!

all when dat river a bun, yuh tink anybody can cross it?
        WHY? The SPa couldn't cross
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

http://libertyhillgreathouse.com/directions.php
          - Langston Hughes

Comment

yuh can try di one by Port Esquivel.. juss open..

<The National Environment and Planning Agency (NEPA) is reporting that the oil spill which occurred following Sunday's, [July 17], derailment of a bauxite train in St. Catherine does not pose a threat to public health.>

Comment

Mo, there is no Round about in Runaway Bay again, dem have Traffic Light, but you can't cross over eeeh eeeh.

Comment

Roundabout?

Mo, there is no Round about in Runaway Bay again, dem have Traffic Light, but you can't cross over eeeh eeeh.

Comment

There was never a roundabout in Runaway Bay, nuh time at all!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                  X