Since week a little girl, 9 y.o. was shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since week a little girl, 9 y.o. was shot

and killed by thugs. A few weeks ago a sex year old girl was raped and stabbed multiple times. I noticed not an ounce of uproar took place around here. I guess we only get upet if the killer drive expensive cyar.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    and killed by thugs. A few weeks ago a sex year old girl was raped and stabbed multiple times. I noticed not an ounce of uproar took place around here. I guess we only get upet if the killer drive expensive cyar.
    I was awaiting word from on one side - You, Maudib adn Sass...and on the other Mosiah!

...you each for different reasons - Your team: ...for the recent spike in murders after the claims of 'chess master crime plan - i.e. keeping Dudus off the streets and the forced invasion of Tivoli and the resulting lull in murder and gun crimes...and Mosiah for hopefully not picking and choosing what his favourite human rights group defends.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Opps ... that should be six years old. Man a type too fass.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Stop making a fool of yourself. Even the village simpelton knows that the cases you cited aren't the same as the x6 killing. Did the rapist rape in broad daylight in fron of eye witnesses? Did the police know the name of the rapists and killer then withold it?

Guliani's daughter was arrested it was published, Son Bush daughters were arrested their names were in the media (hey it's matter of PUBLIC records). An ameriacan sprayed graffiti in Singapore and was arrested (he broke their laws) his name was published. An american was accused of murder in Italy and her name was published.

In Ja the accused is in police custody ; in short arrested (matter of public records) and nothing. Not a word from police, media and politicians. I now know that Admas is right in saying 90% of jakans are criminals.

Apparently this will just go away eventually and the accused walks free.

Comment

A Black Man can drive di country into the ground.. mek a Brown man even try slow growth... mi not even gwine mention white man..

Comment

Working...
          X