Distraught lover dies jumping in front of L train after girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Distraught lover dies jumping in front of L train after girl

Distraught lover dies jumping in front of L train after girlfriend refuses to take him back

BY Clare Trapasso and Joe Kemp
    DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS
    Sunday, March 27th 2011, 4:00 AM

Oates for News
    The unidentified man leaped in front of an oncoming L train inside the tunnel near the Halsey St. station in Bushwick.

Related News

A man jumped in front of a train in Brooklyn Saturday, killing himself after his ex-girlfriend refused to take him back, sources said.

The man, who was not immediately identified, leaped in front of an oncoming L train inside the tunnel near the Halsey St. station in Bushwick shortly after 8 p.m., authorities said.

He died at the scene.

Sources said the man assaulted his ex-girlfriend inside her apartment after she rejected his pleas to take him back.

She was not injured.

After he left, the man went to the subway station and dropped to the tracks from the platform.

He walked down the tunnel before he jumped in front of the oncoming train.
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Good riddance, since your life was so meaningless. At least you won't be around to abuse her anymore and possibly STALK her.
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

Wait ... him never hear Deluce song? "Guh look another gyal ... look another lady." Suh now him kill himself ... what now?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        Wait ... him never hear Deluce song? "Guh look another gyal ... look another lady." Suh now him kill himself ... what now?

Probably hoping to get 100 virgins in heaven
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

That virgin thing one or 100 is overrated. So me hear anyway. Wrong move on his part.

Comment

Overated fi true, most man would prefer one good wh%re
            Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
            Mitty

Comment

FAMILY FORUM!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Mitty is that you? LOL.

Comment

Yes and Noooo . In my younger days it was mostly about quantity, now it about quality.

Now its juss de wifey

I'll leave the virgins for the dead men.
                  Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
                  Mitty

Comment

Working...
                  X