RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serena sporting a nice pair of boo.. I mean shoes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serena sporting a nice pair of boo.. I mean shoes!

"‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

das why she almost wreck har foot di odda day. how she fi try walk inna dat dress, wid dem heels, and dah weight deh in front of har?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

is a heavy looking necklace fi true..

Comment

She lucky nuh country man nevah inna di audience, one a dem would a
        try fi milk har.
        Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
        Mitty

Comment

what a way shi grease up?!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            das why she almost wreck har foot di odda day. how she fi try walk inna dat dress, wid dem heels, and dah weight deh in front of har?!?
            and you didn't factor in the weight at the rear
            “Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

LOL! Unoo nuh easy.
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Bwoy unuh can break people concentration during the day time!!!!
                Har finger nails dem long eee.
                Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

fingernails? is fingernail yuh si? all now mi not even know what colour clothes shi wearing.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Well this is a family forum.
                    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

yuhseeit!!

Comment

well i can tell you, when i see them there life sustaining equipment, i think "family" one time!!!

Comment

Cute blouse, nice nails, lovely smile
                          cute skirt, nice curls, lovely style
                          cute shoes, nice legs, lovely hips
                          cute necklace, nice eyes, lovely lips
                          cute walk, nice cheeks, lovely hair
                          cute top, nice bling, lovely pair
                          "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

shi wearing ALL a dat?!!! mi si di smile

Comment

Alexandra Burke mek mi all did figghet bout Serena..

Comment

Working...
                              X