Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Struck me as a sensible progressive businessman

All aboard !

<When contacted yesterday, Wallace, whose elder brother Brian Wallace is a former JLP senator, confirmed that he has applied to the party to represent the constituency and is expecting a favourable response.
    He told the Observer West that he decided to sever ties with the opposition
    PNP because the governing party now appears to be best suited to run the affairs of the country.
    "They (JLP) are a lot more organised, more progressive and more dynamic than the PNP," he said, adding that the governing party has been renewing itself.
    "When I joined the PNP in 2006, the JLP was going through a lot of infighting and so, I was turned off from them, but now they are a united bunch," he added.
    Expressing confidence that he will be given the nod by the party to represent Western Westmoreland, the former president of the Negril Chamber of Commerce has already started to work in the area, in a bid to wrest the seat from McNeil.>

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/weste...#ixzz1S5XWx6YQ

His family has always been JLP.

Karl, this is one of Manley Wallaces sons. Pretty successful businessman in his own right.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Now that is a Manley we can believe in...

Comment

Working...
      X