RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Didn't Me tell us the shooter was Patrick Roberts' family?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't Me tell us the shooter was Patrick Roberts' family?

And he assumed I knew all of that as well?! Was it because Roberts also drives an black X5? Anybody who know Roberts' X5 know dat him praying for a taximan write off dat so him can get some insurance money fi buy a new one. Nuhbody nah go shoot afta nuhbody fi lick dat!

Yuh fi tap lie, Me! (Me as in the forumite, not me.)

'I don't know him'
    Patrick Roberts says he's not related to suspect in schoolboy shooting
    BY PAUL HENRY Crime/Court Co-ordinator henryp@jamaicaobserver.com
    Thursday, July 14, 2011

PATRICK Roberts, the former St Andrew West Central candidate for the People's National Party (PNP), has denied any relation — family or otherwise — to the suspect in the shooting of Kingston College student Khajeel Mais.
    "I don't know him. I don't have a brother who was born or grew up in Jamaica. I don't know this man or where he comes from. This is the first time I'm hearing of him," Roberts insisted during an interview with the Observer this week.
    ROBERTS... I don’t know this man or where he comes from
    1/1
    Shortly after 17-year-old Mais was shot and killed on July 1 by the driver of a X6 BMW in Havendale, St Andrew, speculations had been swirling on various social networks, including BlackBerry Messenger and by word of mouth that the killer was a brother of or was otherwise related to Roberts.
    The shooting occurred after the taxi in which Mais was travelling ran into the back of the luxury sport utility vehicle.

As the rumour mill churned, Roberts declined to make any public statement on the issue until he was contacted by the Observer. He said he first learnt of his rumoured relation to the man when he received a message on his cellphone shortly after Mais' killing.

Roberts said also that he was not aware if the so-called X6 shooter was affiliated with the PNP. "It's just a whole lot of speculations and rumours going on about the place," said Roberts.

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...#ixzz1S5EiMGv4

BLACK LIVES MATTER
Working...
X