Assasin you catching up on this seasons Unsung

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assasin you catching up on this seasons Unsung

series? is like every time me wtach one it bring back at least one song that me haffe find one way or the other.

Enjoyed the Ohio Players last week. Always love a band with a good horn section. I just wish some of these groups didn't self-destruct.

Sweet Sticky Thing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta-F4NAVURs
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Darn Islandman...I watched that documentary on the Ohio Players too.

I was extremely crazy about this group when i was growing up. I recall buying their LP HONEY...and had to hide it from my Mother--because of the Jacket!! I had another 2 of their LP's also.

I would love to see them do the documentary of Sly and the Family Stone. Was crazy about this band too.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Thier album covers were on another level fe real.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I missed Denise Williams and caught the Ohio player in the middle and decide to pass as I wanted to watch the whole thing. I am sure they will show it again.

Did you see Sheerell and Alexander Oneil?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yeah I have seen all of this seasons episodes so far. Alexander Oneil look mash up now bwoy, nah tell nuh lie. Drugs age some people more than others.

This week it was Evelyn "Champagne" King.

Comment

Working...
          X