The truth about Portia an

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The truth about Portia an

When Portia became the Prime Minister of Jamaica she failed to make any changes and that is the main reason she lost. The people expected changes, if she had dumped Omar Davis and Paulwell and one or two more she would have won the election.

Then after losing she failed to make any significant change. She tried to rush back to power without brining in new blood and even admit that the tenure of the PNP wasn't one for economic growth for the country and they left the country with a huge debt.

When she lost she should have god rid of a few players and huddle and put a known financial person as the MOF spokesman. Instead they were acting like Davis and Latti were financial kingpins. They didn't get new blood and huddle and create some good policies that would help them back to power. Now is the time they should be selling the policies of a new PNP government and saying what they would do to better healthcare, education, economy etc. Instead all they do is talk out against No user policy, "free" education, and now saying the current government have no growth plan. OK if we even buy that, what was yours and now what is it?

The fact is the PNP have so many PHDs and can't put together so practial solution for basic problem. Why am I saying this? Because to me policies are key and if Jamaica a go get better we not only have to judge people but we have to compare policies and gradually change them for a better Jamaica. From a policy point of view the PNP has been VERY weak.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Mi still ah wait fi see this Progressive Agenda!

Comment

Working...
    X