Is the fix in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the fix in?

The pathologist can't find the bullet, and made this known to the public before doing a full-body X-ray of the boy. What if the bullet exited the victim?. Did they search or securely held the taxi for a thorough search, including removal of body panels?. I think it is starting to smell. Let us wait and see.

Developed world status within the 21st century my ************.

Let me repeat.. dem find TWO X6 at di breddah yard.. yuh have man in Ja only hear bout X6..

Yuh know di duty pon dem deh ?

Comment

badman nuh pay duty! mi hear say all danville a try find him fi question him tuh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

wheddah him pay Danville or sumaddy else.. duty pay..

Comment

If it wasn't so tragic it would be funny.

Kill the kid, make some phone calls, get advice to leave the country for whatever amount of time it takes to fix the case, fixers on the ground do their work, bullet cant be found, X5/6 misssing, Taxi never spoken about since incident, no gun for forensics etc. Murderer gets phone call thatb all is clear, and there is no case so it is clear for him to come home. Vermin comes home and spit in the faces of the victim's family, the public, the police, and the criminal justice system. Long live the third-world man.

Tell Buju and "Dudus-the-goon" to try that.

Comment

There will be consequences...

Comment

Consequences are not enough. Anything short of the maximum punishment for murder is unacceptable and I for one would support 'other' measures.

Comment

Well, first we have to be sure of the facts.

Next, we have to build a case, otherwise I can just convince the crowd it was you and have them lynch you...even if you have nothing to do with it.

By consequances I mean that thgis case may be the game changer that we need in Jamaica, no matter how it turns out. It seems to be the straw that broke the camel's back. There will be a solidarity march this Friday...

Comment

Normally I would aree with you. However, in this case the investigation and trial will not be about the facts. The facts are well known to lawman and public. The question now is what will be done about it cover-up or justice care to make a bet?

Comment

Did you march for Janice Allen ?

Then again she nevah guh K.C....

Maybe under 'Brown Man Time' there is a new dispensation.. mek wi si...

Janice moddah guh to har grave widout justice..

<“We at JFJ extend our heartfelt condolences, prayers, thoughts and sympathies to her children Ann-Marie, Andre, Alicia, Sheronan, Latoya and Georgia, and the family and friends that she has left behind.”
                    Forbes lost her daughter to a policeman’s bullet in April 2000 and since the death, steadfastly pursued justice.
                    “She withstood threats, harassment, attempted bribery and repeated disappointments with unfavourable court decisions but she refused to give up,” JFJ said.
                    “Miss Milli always said that she would go the distance to see justice done for her daughter and was resolute in her fight. Her resolve and determination is her legacy to us and she has shown us that successes do not result from a single effort but rather through constancy and courage.”
                    Janice Allen, 13, was shot dead at her gate in Trench Town, West Kingston, on April 18, 2000. The police reported that she was killed during a shoot-out with gunmen.
                    A policeman was charged with murder, but was freed in March 2004 after the Supreme Court directed a jury to return a formal verdict of not guilty>

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...#ixzz1RuGdTujX

Comment

I don't live in JA you do. Did you march for Janice Allen? My bad she didn't go to Campion and theb there's that complexion thing.

Comment

You know the facts? A few days ago you didnt even know a name or if it was an X5 or X6!

Comment

Gamechanger? LOL! Yuh believe dat? The COE which was a much bigger case gwine be a gamechanger tuh? Er...no.

The class system solid lika rock... tuh much latte sippin depen pon dat mi bredrin
                          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

lol....latte mi seh
                            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

no sah.. next ting mi get a gas cannistah innah mi belly !

Comment

Working...
                              X