Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Wikilicks continue...

Petah live at di US Embassy ?

<WHILE the Government dithered on the United States request to extradite Christopher 'Dudus' Coke, Opposition parliamentarian Dr Peter Phillips admitted to a US Embassy official that some members of his People's National Party (PNP) didn't necessarily share his view that Prime Minister Bruce Golding was handling the matter poorly, according to a US diplomatic cable made public by WikiLeaks.
    In the same cable, dated September 18, 2009, the US official also reported that Phillips said he never supported the PNP's dual-citizenship court challenges as he regarded the strategy as "political opportunism, not principled", and an attempt on the part of Portia Simpson Miller at "a shortcut back to power".>

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...#ixzz1RtT839CY

The truth can be liberating...wikkilicks ah mash up di comrade dollyhouse in yah..

Gwaan Petah.. talk di tings National Hero !

lol ! wooiiiee !

No lie..is a long time sumting sweet mi suh..

Abandon Ship Lucious !.. Mo.. nuhbaddah play hero.. life raft dem soon done !

this is damaging news?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

not at all.. why would opposition support of Bruce handling of extradition request be damaging ?

"Ah nuh me seh suh... a Petah seh suh..National Hero.."

Cyaan wait fi di campaign ads... lol !

Comment

oh, so now it's "opposition support"!

yes, the campaign ads will be interesting. i expect a ton load of lies, but they'll be interesting!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

.... what a character? He certainly had loose lips in the presents of the Americans. Any info they needed they knew who to call.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

yes.. of course you have varying degrees but you only need one for the statement 'opposition support' to be accurate...

Yuh nevah guh good school ?

Clearly not..

Comment

good school? my teacher dem teach me a ting bout good, better, best! there is a reason why Munro is in the parish of St. Best!

yuh can kip yuh good school!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

dem shouldahn did teach yuh bout di term 'opposition'...

Comment

shouldahn...pluperfect subjunctive?!?

My bess school neva teach mi dahwandeh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

why wikileaks have peter phillips suh prominent? is ongle him one dem can quote?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

is how much American spy wi have ?

Comment

Working...
                      X