No announcement yet.

I now present Mosiah and Don1 hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Willi's question has been answered numerous times...No need to go over ground already covered....

but yuh might be right Dudus and the Tivoli Crime Central was nurtured and protected from law enforcement.by the PNP ..and dragon slayer Gelding slew dem as part of a predetermined plan to reduce crime...LOL
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
      Willi's question has been answered numerous times...No need to go over ground already covered....

but yuh might be right Dudus and the Tivoli Crime Central was nurtured and protected by the PNP from law enforcement...and dragon slayer Gelding slew dem...LOL

Really? .... if yuh say suh.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

yep mi seh suh

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

mi think a did your job fi point out the retrobate them
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

A politician who is a child rapist is quite different from a politician who is reported as saying one thing and denies saying it.

Perhaps you can't see a difference

Comment

Which politician is a child rapist ?

Have you reported this to the police ?

You need to bring this to the attention of the media at least.. civic duty !

Comment

My civic duty re this matter is done for the time being as far as I'm concerned

Thanks in advance
                Last edited by Don1; July 11, 2011, 07:35 PM.

Comment

yes comrade.. but is not every household story yuh muss believe...

Comment

You cannot have it two ways Maudib - Wiki-leaks right on Peter Philips and the PNP...then it must be right on all the JLP cass-cass it reported.
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

PNP ah get some serious Wikilicks.. das all mi know :-)

Comment

Working...
                      X