X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I now present Mosiah and Don1 hero

The lyad National Hero...

Petah Phillips !

<Peter Phillips tonight described as untruth a WikiLeaks cable which reported him making disparaging comments to a US embassy official about People’s National Party leader Portia Simpson Miller and about the opposition party.
    “I Peter David Phillips have never said anywhere, any time, any place, that the People’s National Party ran Jamaica into the ground. I have never said it,” Phillips told cheering supporters at the Eastern St Andrew PNP conference at the Mona High School in Kingston.

“To say that I said that the People’s National Party has ran Jamaica into the ground is not only untrue, it is not only a lie, but it is downright defamatory and libellous,” Phillips said and questioned the report, noting that he was instrumental in many of the initiatives embarked on when the PNP formed the government for 18 years until September 2007.>

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...#ixzz1RoyzcFRB

lol ! woiie !

Di comrades dem nuh stop get lick innah dem headback wit dem owna boomerang.

Wikkiliks ! Whap !

.... and then the cock crowed .....
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

well him couldn seh him nuh recall.. dem woulda laugh him offah di stage..

Comment

A dat him shoulda say. It worked for the PM, Minister of security and pretty much half the JLP cabinet.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
          A dat him shoulda say. It worked for the PM, Minister of security and pretty much half the JLP cabinet.
          ... what most of seem to forget he was the first one to say "I can't recall" at the CoE. It was okay for him to say it, but its a problem when others say it?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

yuh nuh hear seh him a Champion Lyad.. ?

"It wasn't me..."

lol !

Comment

Tony Rebel has a nice tune haff it.

Comment

Shaggy buss "It wasn't me" long before dat..

Comment

Dat ah PNP tribal ting dem haffi deal wid... mi nuh bizniz wid dat

All mi bizniz wid is di secret MOU dem lead to Dudus extradition an Gelding forced to mash dung im owna Crime Central... an Jamaica benefit...strait. Suh as far as mi concerned PP cyan leff di stage anytime...fi im wuk dun

Petah...the author of the ...MOUs That Roared...
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

yuh mean him mash dung PNP crime central... nuh dem tun Jamaica inna murdah capitol.. (while you were sleeping)

Comment

however you wish to spin it.

unfortunately for you most Jamaicans have that Tivoli Crime Central story accurate

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Yep Drivah mash down that PNP stronghold TG. I love it. Keep repeating it after a while even you will believe it.

Comment

he does believe it already.... so too Lazie...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                            he does believe it already.... so too Lazie...LOL
                            Fi months Willi asking a relevant question that y'all choose to sidestep. Dudus didn't gain his standing under this gov't. I suggest unuh response to Willi's question.

Comment

almost 300 Gangs and 10 Garrisons undah PNP..

Dem was hard at wuk during 'Black Man Time'.

Clean up time.. step one side..mind yuh toe get mash like Mosiah..

Comment

Working...
                              X