• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unnu sound like some rednecks!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

eeehhhh eeeeehhh.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

or Honorary Brown Men wid visas to pass thru RedneckLand

I-Man sarry fi mash yuh contributor's korn..lol
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

i beleive purple neck would be more accurate, thank you

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

If you come from country you will like many of the areas of the South. Beautiful landscape, easy going people for the most part.

I still am more than a bit hesitant in certain areas though. Over 4th of July weekend I was heading down to the south west coast of FL, when I drove past probably the biggest flag I have ever seen anywhere . But of course, Its 4th of July weekend right? Well it was a Confederate flag! Trust me, that bredda was making a statement.
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              I took a little trip to the Tennessee mountains this weekend and to my pleasant surprise it was a lovely time. If ou ask me I would rather going there than Orlando any day. Beautiful and nuff activities. A pleasant surprise.

Hope you enjoy Panama.
              Nice place - spent 2 days there.
              Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
              - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
              X