Murdering the elitist sh*tstem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murdering the elitist sh*tstem

The youth killed by an uptown man in his 30s , opens up again all whats wrong with Jamaica.

Why would a young man , have the nerve to block a road and open up on a taxi with occupants in it and feel he could get away with whatever consequences that came out of it , be it wounding ,death or damage to the occupants and vehicle ?

The culture , the culture that i am entitled or i am bigger and more powerfull than you, hence you cannot speak to or question me but I should dictate to you , as it pertains to whom wields the power.

Of course that power is dictated by wealth and political affilation to determine status......THE BIG MAN !

If this was a youth that went to a comprehensive school or technical school
    would anything come out of it ?

The youth killed went to one of the most prestigious school in Jamaica .Hence the outcry for justice.

The links to political parties of the accused and police to facilitate his escape was of course expected.This man is an uptown man with wealth and political and police contacts.The only way to gaurantee a successfull life in Jamaica.

The irony of an elitist system is always in the way justice is carried out.In the recent S.O.E all the so called persons of interest names were broadcasted in the elitist media to report to X station.This bredda name is MUM even on the RBSC board.

I tell you another irony, this guy if caught stands a good chance of getting away with murdering in our elitist judicial system or if he is found guilty will likely be slapped with a little time.

My solution to our problems is well known , its a constitutional problem that needs reform, our political and justice system to root out the corruption , politricks , elitism , shitstem so people not just poor, but people believe the playing field is fair or at least percieved to be, we dont even have that saving grace.
    Last edited by Sir X; July 10, 2011, 10:27 AM.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

This scenario does not rise to the occasion.. don't get carried away..

What has obtained so far is not unique to Jamaica..

Better yuh dig into the JFJ files for good material..

Comment

Now, you must love the USa. Yes? USA, USA, USA,. Say it after me God bless.................. I wake up in the morning and look at my two babies and wonder what life would be like if criminals took over the US?

I would be a different Jawge. Thank God this not the case. Hey I don't mind my tax dollars going to the military. I can walk my kids with a sense of freedom, take them to the zoo, take them to night show up in Rye etc. without fear of marauding criminals. Once I was on the plane coming from Ja and this passenger sat beside me. He struck up a conversation; his complaint that the USA was a police state (he din't like the present system) I said so far I have no problem with it. He didn't even say goodbye when we landed in JFK.

I would scoff at the older heads about Ja going back to the queen but now I'm humbled. As the saying goes: wisdom comes with age.

Yes Mr.X you raised some very good points.
      Last edited by Jawge; July 10, 2011, 11:16 AM.

Comment

oh.. at least yuh finally recognize the mistake made in 1962..

Comment

Not unique to jamaica ,so that justifies it as acceptable?........ Thats my point!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

better cases out there.. this is run of the mill stuff..

Comment

OK massa.

Comment

The superintendent in question isn't just any police guy,the suspect had to come from the elite..., and elitism is reinforced when social events held by the elitist is attended by Govt officials.
                Jamaica has to remove the the option of the death penalty in order for Canada to extradite him.

Comment

Run of the mill stuff.....not just any police..ehh ? jamaica isnt the only country with such elitism....mi a tell yuh if is a sufferer from Dunnon tech or Norman manley high ...di story spin ...how youth attempted to cut the BIG MAN and how evasive action was taken to preserve his life.

Comment

KC yute tekking Taxi ah Elite now..

Wi doing well !

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                      KC yute tekking Taxi ah Elite now..

Wi doing well !
                      KC? I thought he was talking bout American International School Of Kingston when he said elite school?

Comment

So what military have to do with that?

Comment

CAnada? Govt?

The alleged perp is a US citizen and is a COMRADE.

Is NYC him fly to, though is normally in Fla he is based.

Comment

one big bag ah confusion....lol
                            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

No it was campion.

Comment

Working...
                              X