Gamma, I-Man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamma, I-Man

Respect to Obama to how him a deal with the debt crisis this time around.

His communication is good and he is standing up on his principle and calling out the repub them so far.

Him a deal with it the way I expect him to so hopefully he will not give away everything for nothing. He has done a good job of communicating with his base about what should happen and what is his No point.

Much different from Jan.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

I agree the communication is much better, that is what let down the Dems with the Health Care debate and otherwise. The Republicans have a system and they all parrot the same talking points over and over until it becomes the general consensus.

But Obama never gives away everything, not as far as he is concerned. He is just trying not to govern as left leaning as his base thought he would.

I am surprised that given the state of things and general negative mood in the US today that he is still fairly close to 50% approval.

He is running out of time with the economy though, it is going to be tough.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
    X