No announcement yet.

Politricks swell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While that is true Mo, How come him get so big under their watch in the first place? and how come matthews lane PNP man was willing to tek bullet too?

Finally, how comes it tek Peter (or his predecessors) so long to do the US thing?

I expect better from you too. You acting like seh one side holier than thou.

They BOTH were complicit!

Is like yuh figget why Hedda haffi run weh leff di politiks wuk! Whe she tell di head kumred dem seh Bulbie ah kill off her activists, dem tun dem back pan har! Dem neva serious bout crime...dem was OK with the then current runnin's!

Comment

Well, it is is true that the PNP gave out contracts to all sorts of companies of which Dudus had a hand. But what if they didn't?!? What would the Labourites have said, or done?

You see what happening now? Peter understood that you have to go at this thing from the head. Going into Spanish Town to deal wid sprat was a futile exercise.

Yes, I agree more could have been done by the PNP in their time, but the single most important development to tackle crime was the secret MOU.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Sprat?
        Clansman was Sprat?

Clansman and One Order reach far outside of St catherine. Plus, Hedda was a GOVT MP and the leaders turned their back on her plea. Dem hangle her a way!

While it may indeed be possible that Peter was the most serious of that lot, he certainly did not rock the boat for most of his tenure.

My point is, both of the parties have been weighed and found out to be flyweights! Woe onto Jamaica.

Comment

Sprat of course! Compared to the Tivoli Crime Machinery!

Why yuh not arguing about why did Seaga and the JLP allow the Shower Posse to rise up as they did in the 1980s?!? We know why, Willi. We know why!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Stop asking uncomfortable questions. The JLP apologists have chutzpah I grant them that. They want to take credit for slaying the Tivoli crime enterprise and dramatically reducing crime while simultaneously saying that Tivoli was not crime central. Let's see if they get away with it.

Comment

Is Drivah tek out di head, not Petah.. in 2007 Drivah remove di PNP from power..

Ebryting criss now.. forward evah, backward nevah !

Comment

The facts are in evidence, the Commissioner of police has spoken on the tactics used to reduce the murder rate.

He revealed to the country that One gang was not killing 1,500 people per year..

Comment

What tactics did the Commissioner speak about?

The Commish and I are on the same page regarding tactics. Try read and comprehend!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
                    Stop asking uncomfortable questions. The JLP apologists have chutzpah I grant them that. They want to take credit for slaying the Tivoli crime enterprise and dramatically reducing crime while simultaneously saying that Tivoli was not crime central. Let's see if they get away with it.
                    lol.... dat contradiction is an enigma wrapped in a riddle
                    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Yuh were probably asleep during the several curfews, state of emergencies and 'processing' through the Software System used by NIB..

24x7 Data entry did a gwaan... I can tell you more but then I would have to kill you..

Comment

the first thing he said was going after criminal gangs! knocking out the mother of all gangs would certainly make a dent in crime numbers.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

How di commissioner fi knock out di PNP ?

Yuh asking fi too much now...

Comment

Working...
                          X