Politricks swell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Politricks swell

Everyone fighting for a piece of the pie..A chance to rob poor people and use tax money to live extravagant lives with the poor at their mercy. The JLP is corrupted and the PNP is no better. We have one very corrupted country I tell you. Based on whether they are JLP/PNP people choose choose which newspaper to read and highlight. JLP follow the Observer and PNP follow the Gleaner...forget objective reporting.
    Did you see the Lewin story about all the Senior Officers who failed polygraph tests..Was Lewin forced out before he could act?
    Peter Phillips, the alleged CIA operative does not like Portia..we know that. However, He should put JA first at all times and stop running to US Officials at every chance..But Lazie seh dats him job so I guess he needs to be booted from Jamaica....However, some would say before you do that, remember that without him Dudus wouldn't have been extradited and JA wouldn't have seen this big reduction in crime. I always said drastic times calls for drastic measures...JA did and still do need drastic measures for it to get better...just imagine how much we would have gained if Peter Phillips was Prime Minister...With all the allegations out there on him, what did JA loose? who is suffering, criminals or Law abiding citizens? seriously ask yourself that question.
    That's my 2 cents for today. Lazie finally get a day when he can be happy to be JLP so go ahead Lazie, have a drink on me

Why wouldn't Dudus have been extradited without Peter Phillips.. if anything Peter Phillips contributed to the delay by causing illegally obtained evidence to muddy the waters...

The US said they did not need the wiretap evidence to request the extradition..

Oops..

Comment

L
      Originally posted by Plush View Post
      Everyone fighting for a piece of the pie..A chance to rob poor people and use tax money to live extravagant lives with the poor at their mercy. The JLP is corrupted and the PNP is no better. We have one very corrupted country I tell you. Based on whether they are JLP/PNP people choose choose which newspaper to read and highlight. JLP follow the Observer and PNP follow the Gleaner...forget objective reporting.
      Did you see the Lewin story about all the Senior Officers who failed polygraph tests..Was Lewin forced out before he could act?
      Peter Phillips, the alleged CIA operative does not like Portia..we know that. However, He should put JA first at all times and stop running to US Officials at every chance..But Lazie seh dats him job so I guess he needs to be booted from Jamaica....However, some would say before you do that, remember that without him Dudus wouldn't have been extradited and JA wouldn't have seen this big reduction in crime. I always said drastic times calls for drastic measures...JA did and still do need drastic measures for it to get better...just imagine how much we would have gained if Peter Phillips was Prime Minister...With all the allegations out there on him, what did JA loose? who is suffering, criminals or Law abiding citizens? seriously ask yourself that question.
      That's my 2 cents for today. Lazie finally get a day when he can be happy to be JLP so go ahead Lazie, have a drink on me

Look like Lazie name easy fi type. I'm always happy dude ... not because unuh sad with the exposure of deep throat. What would we have gained if Phillips was PM? Sound like yuh live in fantasyland bredren.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Gwaan full uself Maudi. I wonder why they fighting in court to allow the wiretaps into evidence...

Comment

Ask yuhself this question, how much drugs and gun lords get extradited during Philips tenure or because of what he setup..I guess crime is of no concern. While I don't know what would happen if he was to become PM, you have to give the man credit for having the guts to push and get some of the crime dons extradited..alot more should have and could have been done but he has done the most yet

Comment

provide the stats.

crime numbers seemed unaffected during his Tenure.. what happen dem did fraid tuh pull di triggah ?

The USA said they did not need the wiretap info to put forward extradition request.. you disagree ?

Comment

Originally posted by Plush View Post
              Ask yuhself this question, how much drugs and gun lords get extradited during Philips tenure or because of what he setup..I guess crime is of no concern. While I don't know what would happen if he was to become PM, you have to give the man credit for having the guts to push and get some of the crime dons extradited..alot more should have and could have been done but he has done the most yet

Its really pathetic seeing people trying to credit Phillips for anything. Last I checked crime continued to rise when he was minister. Last I checked he acted unconstitutionally when he went off on his own and violated the rights of every J'can. What yuh must ask is how him nuh face no sanction for his actions.

Get real Plush.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

so yuh answer any of the questions boss? Who is impacted, criminals or law abiding citizens..choose you group..

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                  Its really pathetic seeing people trying to credit Phillips for anything. Last I checked crime continued to rise when he was minister. Last I checked he acted unconstitutionally when he went off on his own and violated the rights of every J'can. What yuh must ask is how him nuh face no sanction for his actions.

Get real Plush.
                  Simple, Lazie...the Tivoli Crime Syndicate was still intact. And every time the police wanted to go into Tivoli, politicians would get in the way!

Is not rocket surgery!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

the commissioner disagrees with you analysis.. but what does he know...

Comment

You know, all around the Caribbean, crime rates have either escalated or remained the same. With the success our police have been having here in Jamaica, bringing down murders by 40%, why aren't these other countries sending their commissioners over to sit at the feet of our genius commish to learn a thing or two about bringing down crime rates drastically?

Why dem suh arrogant and fuh-fool?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                        Simple, Lazie...the Tivoli Crime Syndicate was still intact. And every time the police wanted to go into Tivoli, politicians would get in the way!

Is not rocket surgery!
                        How you explain the imprisonment of Tesha Miller and the police targeting the gangs in Spanish Town? As I recall the current commish acknowledged the fact that the crime bills were instrumental in helping to drive down crime. Why Deep Throat never address the Tivoli Crime Syndicate when he was Minister? You have those that get result and those that mislead those who want to be misled. Tek off yuh blinkers comrade.

Comment

Not simple at all.

How Dudus get so big under PNP's watch?

Comment

Where have all y'all been!?!? Every time the security forces even approach the republic labourites ball bloody murder! Some even get between the security forces and the Tivoli gunmen, willing to take a bullet for the crooks!

So, let's stop this nonsense talk, Willi! Peter Phillips knew that there was no court in Jamaica that could have tried Dudus and did what he had to do (secret MOUs) to bring down the man.

Let go that lie, Willi. I expect that from Me, Maudib and Lazie! Well, I kinda expecting that from you too, recently!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

oh well dem did haffi guh den.. dem couldn manage di wuk..

Ah hope yuh was tekking notes during Drivah Shock and Awe.. him call state of emergency fi cripple crime.. unlike PNP wheh call it fi win election..

Comment

Working...
                              X