I am curious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am curious

why the gleaner never posted that Wiki leaks document????

I was about to ask what Golding think now about the release since he said the paper is picking winners, when I realise it was posted in the observer.

Why the Observer and why not the gleaner???

Are they picking winners? Why don't publish all of it at the same time?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Simple..It's called the news business... the release of the "news" is managed to extend the life and value of the story.... that would be kaput if all was released at once

While it's clear that the Observer is strongly pro JLP... it's not clear which tribe the Gleaner supports..if any
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

They all certainly have their favourites. LoL

Comment

The question is WHY the Gleaner as holder of wiki-rights didnt publish this one, a guaranteed headliner! How could they allow themselves to be scooped.

Observer clearly JLP, Gleaner clearly has ben leaning pro-PNP for a while. Both papers are in the manipulation game.

Comment

what are you implying this wouldn't be a big story for the people who buy the gleaner and their website wouldn't be lighting up?

I am curious if they have the rights how this missed them.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            why the gleaner never posted that Wiki leaks document????

I was about to ask what Golding think now about the release since he said the paper is picking winners, when I realise it was posted in the observer.

Why the Observer and why not the gleaner???

Are they picking winners? Why don't publish all of it at the same time?
            oh wait .... am I the only one that heard the Wikileaks read on NNN yesterday? Peter "deep throat" Phillips said he was instrumental in one Oliver Clarke on the PSC Board. oh wait .... the said Oliver Clarke has some connection to the Gleaner .... oh wait ... what is that connection again? oh wait ....
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

lol !!!! woiiee !!

Oliver Clarke is paying you well !

He must have money left over after paying his ex PNP-Minister consultants

Comment

you have to excuse his household tendencies..

Who nuh know Gleaner is PNP biased ?

lol !

Comment

Suh is who Olivah Clarke beg fi spare Jamaica National ?

mek Don1 play di fool..

Comment

The Gleaner has been pro PNP?? ..LOL... yuh si dat?

To me the Gleaner has been balanced...condemning both as Gangs offering no solution for Jamaica...precisely my position on the forum since I started posting here

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

No.. I am implying that there are many more Wikileaks stories to be told...and it is foolish to expect all of them at once because the news outlet wants to dribble it out to extend the coverage

As to what agenda the Gleaner may have...that's an issue for speculators or people with inside info...

Comment

Oh sarrry...didn't know the Gleaner was now PNP aligned... or are they one of the Gangs of Gordon House fit for nothing?

What a turn of events..LOL

Comment

You might not be up on your history but Deep Throat was a positive force against Nixon's corruption.... if you want to malign Phillips consider another moniker..Judas or Bag o Wiya...LOL

Comment

lol ! whatevah float yuh boat..

next ting yuh gwine si is Olivah Clarke in green..

stop feigning ignorance.. it nuh look good..

Comment

now ? lol !

yuh is a real comedian..

Comment

Working...
                              X